The Android Things Console provides easy and secure deployment of updates to your connected devices. Google provides the infrastructure to host and deliver system and app updates with the developer in final control.
Using the console, developers and device makers can:
- Download and install the latest Android Things system image
- Build factory images that contain OEM applications along with the system image
- Push over-the-air (OTA) seamless updates, including OEM applications and the system image, to devices
- Manage and share OEM applications across products and owners
- Monitor informative analytics to understand how well products are performing
To get started, create a new product.