Android developers can distribute apps on Chromebooks through the Google Play Store. The following content shows you how to optimize or build Android apps for Chrome OS.
Read this article and watch the video to learn more about how to bring your Android apps to Chrome OS devices.
- Start building apps for Chrome OS
- Optimize apps for Chrome OS
- Screen size compatibility for Chromebooks
- App manifest compatibility for Chromebooks
- Load apps on Chromebooks
- Chrome OS device support for apps
- App rendering differences on Chromebooks
- Window management
- Input compatibility for Chromebooks
- Preview Android Studio on Chromebooks
- Preview virtual Chrome OS devices on the Android Emulator
- Test cases for Android apps on Chrome OS