|Latest Update||Current Stable Release||Next Release Candidate||Beta Release||Alpha Release|
|February 19, 2019||-||-||1.0.0-beta09||-|
Your feedback helps make Jetpack better. Let us know if you discover new issues or have ideas for improving this library. Please take a look at the existing issues in this library before you create a new one. You can add your vote to an existing issue by clicking the star button.
See the Issue Tracker documentation for more information.
February 19, 2020
androidx.jetifier:jetifier-processor:1.0.0-beta09 are released. Version 1.0.0-beta09 contains these commits.
- Added support for processing
@linkreferences in XML
- Rewrite libraries that contain a mix of androidx and android.support references as these were skipped before. (b/148462462)
November 20, 2019
androidx.jetifier:jetifier-processor:1.0.0-beta08 are released. Version 1.0.0-beta08 contains these commits.
- Fixed a ProGuard parsing error (b/134100420)
- Fixed a signature error that occurred on unmodified archives (b/142580430)
- Removed an unnecessary warning that displayed when modifying single files (b/143609228)
September 18, 2019
com.android.tools.build.jetifier:jetifier-processor:1.0.0-beta07 are released. Version 1.0.0-beta07 contains these commits.
- Fixed the mappings of the
August 15, 2019
androidx.jetifier:jetifier-processor:1.0.0-beta06 are released. The commits included in this version can be found here.
NullPointerExceptionwhen processing files locally with Jetifier standalone (b/136576786)
June 18, 2019
com.android.tools.build.jetifier:jetifier-processor:1.0.0-beta05 is released. The commits included in this version can be found here.
- Adds mappings for Navigation and WorkManager.
- Jetifier can now skip libraries containing AndroidX references (b/119135578)
- Close stream when loading config in jetifier (b/120277395
- Fix for incorrectly migrated Bundle key strings
February 25, 2019
com.android.tools.build.jetifier 1.0.0-beta04 is released.
- Updated version of
- Fixed mapping of
February 7, 2019
com.android.tools.build.jetifier 1.0.0-beta03 is released.
- Jetifier now throws an exception if it finds a signature inside a jetified
JAR. This can be disabled by using
-stripSignatureswhich will remove all signature files. This does not apply to libraries that do not have any dependencies on old support library as jetifier skips these (aosp/894356)