To learn more about customizable feature delivery, consult the following resources.
- PlayCore API sample, which demonstrates usage of the PlayCore API to request and download feature modules.
- Dynamic code loading sample, which demonstrates three different approaches to safely access code from an installed feature module.
- On demand modules, which helps you create an app that downloads and installs feature modules on demand.
- Configuring your app for Play Feature Delivery
- Local development and testing with FakeSplitInstallManager
- Patterns for accessing code from feature modules
- What a new publishing format means for the future of Android
- New features to help you develop, release, and grow your business on Google Play
- The latest Android App Bundle updates including the additional languages API
- Patchwork Plaid — A modularization story
- Google Santa Tracker — Moving to an Android App Bundle
- Customizable Delivery with the App Bundle and Easy Sharing of Test Builds
- New Tools to Optimize Your App's Size and Boost Installs on Google Play
- App Bundles: Configuring your app for Play Feature Delivery