Android Studio provides many features specifically for Jetpack Compose:
- Composable Preview: Learn how to easily enable previews of your composables as you work
- Editor Actions: Learn how to use features inside the Android Studio editor window for improved productivity
- Iterative code development: Learn how to use Live Edit and apply changes to avoid a full build and accelerate your development process
- Layout inspector: Learn how to inspect a Compose layout in an emulator or physical device
- Animations: Android Studio allows you to inspect animations using Animation Preview
- Relay provides instant handoff of Android UI components between designers and developers. Designers can use the Relay for Figma plugin to annotate and package UI components for developer use, including information about layout, styling, dynamic content and interaction behavior.