This page contains a checklist to review before uploading and publishing your APK.
Review the integration checklist
Before uploading your APK to the Google Play Console, do the following:
- Enable Optimized Frame Pacing in your project (for Unity version 2019.3.14 or later)
- Set up a proper interval between telemetry uploads
- Define fidelity parameters and quality levels
- Define custom annotations
- Record when your game is performing loading events
- Run your game in debug mode and
validate the output
logcator the Tuning Fork Monitor app
- Confirm that you and other relevant game engineers have access to Android Vitals in the Google Play Console
Upload and publish
To receive performance insights, upload your new APK to the Google Play Console and create a release. You can release on Google Play to test tracks or to your entire user base. For more information on creating a release, see the Console Help Center documentation.
Once you have published your APK, you can receive new performance insights from your users in the Google Play Console under Android Vitals > Performance > Insights. For more information, see the Performance insights documentation.